To participate in the STEP Certificate of Theology program, in the specific area of Church Doctrine, you will need to do the following:
1. Complete the pre-requisite Foundations of Catholic Belief course.
2. Submit the application below.
3. After a staff member approves your application, register for the Certificate of Catholic Theology program.
4. Complete the following required courses:
Choose one of the following:
Mary as Mother: A Symbol of Life and Hope for Christians
Mary in the Catholic Tradition
5. Complete your final assignment.
As you plan your future course participation, you may need to refer to the STEP Comprehensive Calendar of Courses. You will still need to register separately for each course session. Sessions typically open for registration about one year in advance.
If you have already taken courses, please help us verify your status by providing the month and year when your session(s) started. Thank you for your interest in the certificate program.
Fill out my online form.