To participate in the STEP Certificate of Theology program, in the specific area of Church Liturgy, you will need to do the following:
1. Submit the application below.
2. After a STEP staff member approves your application, register for the Certificate of Catholic Theology program.
3. Complete the following required courses:
- Core Course: Introduction to the Catholic Faith
- Eucharist: Source and Summit of the Christian Life
- An Introduction to Sacraments
- The Liturgical Year
- Liturgical Theology
- Liturgical Music
- Liturgical Prayer: The Liturgy of the Hours
4. Complete your final assignment.
As you plan your future course participation, you may need to refer to the STEP Comprehensive Calendar of Courses. You will still need to register separately for each course session. Sessions typically open for registration about one year in advance.
If you have already taken courses, please help us verify your status by providing the month and year when your session(s) started. Thank you for your interest in the certificate program.
Fill out my online form.