To participate in the STEP Certificate of Theology program in the specific area of Church Liturgy, you will need to do the following:
1. Complete the pre-requisite Foundations of Catholic Belief course.
2. Submit the application below.
3. After a STEP staff member approves your application, register for the Certificate of Catholic Theology program.
4. Complete the following required courses:
The Theology of the Mass or Eucharist: Source and Summit of the Christian Life (before September 2019)
Introduction to Sacramental Theology or An Introduction to Sacraments (before August 2020)
5. Complete your final assignment.
As you plan your future course participation, you may need to refer to the STEP Comprehensive Calendar of Courses. You will still need to register separately for each course session. Sessions typically open for registration about one year in advance.
Have a question about STEP? Need technical assistance?
Please call 866-425-7837, email email@example.com or fill out our Contact Us Form.
If you have already taken courses, please help us verify your status by providing the month and year when your session(s) started. Thank you for your interest in the certificate program.
Fill out my online form.