Strong partnerships for mutually beneficial success
Echo is built on close working relationships with partner arch/dioceses across the United States. Suitable partner dioceses demonstrate a commitment to the Church's catechetical ministry in parishes and schools and a willingness to invest in the leadership formation of Echo students. In some instances, Echo students have been employed by their placement diocese after graduation. Since 2004, nearly 20 dioceses have partnered with Echo.
Successful partners provide the following:
- adequate housing within the diocese for the exclusive use of the Echo community;
- healthy parish and school placements each with a full-time, experienced, on-site mentor to accompany the Echo student;
- opportunities for parish apprentices to exercise leadership in a wide variety of catechetical ministries with adults, young adults, youth, children and families;
- opportunities for theology teachers to grow in diverse theological pedagogies, classroom management, curriculum development, assessment and collegiality; and
- hospitality, support and access to diocesan, regional and national professional development opportunities as possible.
Talk to Echo today about becoming a partner diocese. Please submit the form below. Colleen Moore, Director of Echo, will contact you shortly with more information about Echo partnerships.