The University has established the following health and safety protocols for the summer of 2023.
University of Notre Dame Summer 2023 COVID, Flu, RSV Protocols
The protocols have been developed by the senior leadership of the University in consideration of the health and safety of program participants and providers, as well as the operational capacity of the University during the summer months. These protocols allow Vision to deliver the programming goals while ensuring the safest experience possible for all participants.
- All Notre Dame students, faculty, and staff will follow previously stated requirements/recommendations
- Non-Notre Dame students, faculty, and staff (Vision participants): vaccinations/boosters are strongly recommended
- Notre Dame Vision will have a supply of at-home tests available for participants who display symptoms. Participants who are not feeling well or test positive will remove themselves from in-person participation in the program and isolate in the residence halls under the supervision of Notre Dame Vision staff.
- Notre Dame Vision has set aside residence hall rooms for any youth admitted to quarantine/isolation and established a care and supervision plan that includes frequent check-ins to monitor the physical, mental, and emotional health of the youth participant. Notre Dame Vision Head Staff will provide three meals each day plus beverages for any participants in quarantine/isolation.
- If a program participant tests positive, Notre Dame Vision will seek to minimize the spread of COVID, flu, RSV, etc. through protocols for disinfecting, masking, and social distancing, particularly for those residing in residence halls.
- Masks will be available to any person who wishes to have a mask.
- Masks are always an option for those that choose to wear them.
Please contact the Notre Dame Vision Office at 574-631-7425 or email@example.com with any questions.